Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oh What A Night!

Seriously frustrating last night.  I got up about 5 times to pee before midnight.  I could feel myself getting sick.  The rest of the night I got up about 10 times.  I was so frustrated and not ready to get up this morning.  I took 4 vitamin Cs last night and took 4 more this morning.  I need to get them in my system because I am coming down with this super icky cold my kids have already had.  It's gross.  Also lots of water, and lots more trips to the bathroom.  Unfortunately vitamin C and being pregnant is hard on my interstitial cystitis bladder. Not so fun and a bit miserable, but I'd rather get better than worse!

Landon went to preschool this morning after whining ALL MORNING about it.  I'm still not sure if he was feeling 100% better and we checked his fever twice this morning to make sure he didn't have a fever, but his little face still looked a bit off.  Neither Derry or I said anything about school today, he just woke up knowing that it was a school day.  He desperately wanted to go.  We'll see what happens!

I think that is all the complaining I have for now.

Until next time, pray for me and my little sick family!


No comments:

Post a Comment