I know I am! I keep getting on the blog to look at everyone else's updates only to be disappointed in my own (non-existent) updates!
Sadly this 34 week pregnant lady is focusing on other more important things: like sleep! I am currently working on our latest newsletter, our Christmas letter for friends and family, our budget (going through EVERY.SINGLE.RECEIPT from 2012), dishes, laundry, picking up toys, getting ready for baby #3, and trying to not go into labor early. It's a lot for a . . . . . ummm . .. . . 30 year old. There I said it.
Advent has been going WONDERFULLY! Landon loves it and Em is just a long for the ride (and the candy!). I feel like it is bringing our family closer together (as we do all advent activities together as a family!). Derry has been very supportive with it all and it makes it super fun. Every night there is a planned activity, a piece of candy for all of us, scripture story reading, and every other night we unwrap a Christmas book to read.
Christmas presents are wrapped, I just need to wrap the stocking stuffers (or some of them). I'm thinking that I need to get huge stockings for our kids so everything can fit in them! I love stocking stuffers. I love Christmas.
This year we put a stocking up for Cohen. I asked Landon if we should put one up for him or not and he said do it. Landon loves talking to Cohen through my belly and loves feeling him move. Lately he wants to listen to Cohen, but I told him Cohen couldn't talk yet and he wouldn't be able to hear him.
 |
| Our advent tree. The green bag has our wrapped up Christmas books that we read every night. |
 |
| Em getting into stuff. |
 |
| She sure is cute getting into stuff! |
 |
| Landon's octopus. |
 |
| Making brownies together! |
 |
| We cut them out with Christmas cookie cutters! |
 |
| Em just ate the sprinkles. |
 |
| Landon only ate half of his, but he liked it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment