Wednesday, September 21, 2011

tired

These past few weeks I've been worn out at the end of the day. I haven't even had the energy to get things done after I put Emery down!

Two weeks ago, Derry left me with the kids for 5 days. He went out to a 'village' and taught at a college there with Santi and another man. It was fine, until the last day, and I was ready for Derry to be back! I had 2 good days with the kids, and 2 hard days. =) I could do it though!

Last week everyone caught a cold (except me). Landon had it first, stopped up nose, sore throat, cough. Then Derry got it, and lastly, my little sweetheart got it. I HATE hearing my little ones not be able to breath at night. One night, I was up with Emery, and I had Derry on one side of me, all stopped up and coughing, and I had Emery in my arms, all stopped up and coughing. Not sure why I didn't get it, but I am SO happy that I didn't! Maybe it's because I'm taking my vitamins on a regular basis!

On Sunday we put Landon in his big boy bed! He FREAKED out that day. We didn't prepare him to well, so poor planning on us. That day was one of THE WORST days I have EVER had! I am sad to say, we skipped out on church that night because L hadn't taken a nap, E hadn't been a good napper either, and we needed to get out and walk. So we went to the mall. L was in his stroller, E was strapped on me and they were both happy and content (as long as we kept walking). The next day was MUCH better as L slept in until 8 that morning (he has been getting up between 6 and 6:30 for the past month).

This week we are all catching up on lost sleep and getting back to normal. I want to start working on a few projects to get E's room ready for her. The crib is ready to go, now we just need to move her. Although, we may wait until the weather cools off so we don't have to add the extra cost of a running A/C. We'll see!

This weekend I am off to the Woman's Retreat, leaving behind Derry and Landon. Emery goes with me this time =). I hope Landon is still alive when I get back! Just kidding! But for real. I might have someone come check on him just in case! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment