I have seen a lot of my sweet Landon lately. I love him!
Emery is starting to become aware of things around her in a sense that she can reach out and touch them. She reached out for Landon today, he gave her his finger and she held it for quite some time!
Emery loves to look at herself in the mirror next to her changing pad and smile and talk to herself. It is fun to watch.
Landon likes to line up his toys these days. It makes me smile.
We bought a sandbox for Landon. I can't wait to set it up for him!
Derry did the dishes two nights in a row. Love him!
I got to go workout today, and I took a walk with he kids. Love it!
And I can't wait to teach my kids how to be healthy and active!
I love the way the yard looks after the lawn guy comes and cuts it.
So fresh and so clean! *wink*
The weather was WONDERFUL today!
I put the new calendar up on our dry erase board and it looks so naked!
Can't wait to start crossing out days and putting new events on it!
Our office/craft room is crazy messy.
I might be a little weird, but I can't wait to organize it!
Talking with my mom and dad makes me happy!
It's funny how you still need your parents after 29 years!
Seeing my kiddos in the bathtub, all wet and soapy, and adorable,
makes my heart smile and I feel like such a proud momma!
Landon wasn't too happy after he woke up from his 3.5 hour nap today.
He sat in a chair and cried, and it made Emery cry.
She has a sympathy cry, and it is so different from her other cries, and her face is adorable when she does it!
I have to tell her that brother is okay, and she calms down a little, but still watches him closely!
I LOVE EXCLAMATION MARKS! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment